Wednesday 16 February 2011

Creative Belli Challenge #111 ~ Felt/Fabric

This is a scheduled post so I hope it works 
Hi ya all, well its that time again! We have a new challenge over on Creative Belli and this fortnights challenge is
.
Felt / Fabric
.
We would like to see your creations using this versatile material. The rest of the design team have come up with some divine projects to give you some idea.  I'm interested to see what sensational creations you all come up with, so please enter...
I wasn't sure what I was going to do, until I stumbled upon a blog and she had used felt flowers (just wish I could remember the blog address).  
I had a few scraps of felt lying around, found a tutorial on you tube for spiral roses (had a few goes before I was happy with the results). I have added the link to this tutorial on my tutorial page in case you wanted to have a go...
Here's my card for this fortnights challenge 


Copic Colours 
Dress
RV95, 93, 91.. 
G24, 21
Hair & Skin
E49, 25, 31


Felt flowers made using the tutorial.  I have popped in a flat backed gem 



Supplies List
Stamps
  • Hanglar and Stanglar stamp (girl)
  • Whimsy circle sentiment
  • LOTV Circle sentiment
  • Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Dies 
  • Marianna Design corner dies
  • Magnolia Doo Hickeys 
  • Nessie oval dies
  • Felt, lace, gems, ribbon, hat pins and card candy from stash
Card challenges I would like to enter this card into 


Saturday Challenges 











Sunday Challenges
Monday Challenges 



Photobucket

22 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful colours and the felt flowers are gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Heidi said...

Another gorgeous card Tamara!
Beautiful colours and flowers:)
More snow at my place today, oh I'm so looking forward to spring and no more snow.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Lynne said...

What a beautiful card. Your spiral roses are gorgeous, fab image. Hope you are having a good week. Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Hi hun,
sorry for not visiting much this week, DH is home and the last thing he wants is me stuck on the PC, he works away all week usually but has time off for his B'day so I plan to make the most and get him to do a few jobs around the house...lol

Your card is amazing hun, I just adore those flowers, I have tried to make them before but they never looked as beautiful as these...

Lovely job hun, this card is gorgeous!!!!
x
Vicky

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the rolled felt flowers. Great job on the Belli Challenge!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Tamara

Gorgeous card - love those felt flowers and all the details of your card. Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck.

Tina

Linda said...

I love your card and all the elements. So very sweet.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my cards. I am happy to be a follower.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

mudmaven said...

Sucha sweet card - love the soft colors. Thanks for playing in our Hearts and Flowers challenge at Kaboodle Doodles this week. ~chris

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- always love your eye for color! The rolled felt flwers are awesome!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for listing your Copic colors, I have trouble with the violets and see that you actually used red violet, very nice! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

joy said...

Beautiful flowers and your coloring is also outstanding!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!!!I love this Tamara!!Your colors are beautiful and I love that image!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Super coloring, and I love your embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG...just look at all the fabulous details on this gorgeous card....the image is adorable and I sooo love the rolled felt flowers!!!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable, Tamara! Love your felt flowers and your coloring is terrific!

Beth Norman said...

Very cute. I LOVE what you did with the flowers. Unique.

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute! love the flowers! thank you for joining this weeks bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Wendy J. said...

Beautiful card, Tamara. I love those wonderful felt flowers! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Michele Lourenco said...

this is truly a spectacular card!
Thanks for joining Bugaboostamps.com

Rebecca Ednie said...

Very pretty, love the colours. Thanks for playing with the OCC.

Mary Marsh said...

love-love-love this card tamara-your felt flowers are fab-i am going to have to give them a try-awesome coloring on your sweet image

Karen W said...

This is so cute and the flowers are adorable!

Follow, Subscribe and Like