Thursday 7 June 2012

For Dad

Good evening one and all, hope you had a brilliant long weekend and enjoyed all the Jubilee celebrations.. I'm sorry to say but this post should have gone out on Tuesday but I have been unable to get onto the internet to post it.  
This project is for Sweet Stamps and the theme for this week is "For Dad" and it couldn't have been more right for me as this week its my FIL 70th Birthday and this is the card I made for him. 

For the 70 I used some pre cut chipboard, used walnut stain to distress.  Coated it with Crackle paint and left to dry. 

The stamp is from Sweet Stamps and is called "Gentleman Joe" (so love this stamp) 


Craft Supplies 
Sweet Stamps - Gentleman Joe
Cheery Lynn Dies - Victorian Picket Fence die, Window Stackers - Scalloped Circles and plain Circles 
Copics, Distress Inks - Walnut Stain, Memento - Rich Coco - Available from Sweet Stamps 
Papers, Ribbon from Stash 



Photobucket

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

This is so elegant - and i love the paint effect on the 70
Lisa x

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a fab card, love it, I'm gonna give this crackle paint a go, Gaynor xx

Claire said...

Fabulous card Tamra - love the effect you have achieved and great image and elements. Hugs, Claire x

Babette said...

What a beautiful card, great job.
Hugs,
Babette

Christine L said...

Fabulous card Tamara.... your FIL will love it I'm sure!!

Hugs
Christine x

ednamburgess said...

Perfect Father's Day card. Very nice. Colors and image are perfect. Edna

Jackie Randolph said...

Tamara, oh my hon your card is absolutely gorgeous!! How fabulous that your FIL is 70, hope he enjoys your card as much as I did!!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Wow! Really fantastic design. Love how you did the 70! That image is so perfect for your card. Always love stitching.

Follow, Subscribe and Like