Tuesday 12 March 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day

Hello all, how are we all today? This is my first of my creations to show you today.  Over on Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog our challenge this week is..... 
"Saint Patrick's Day"  
So head on over and join in the fun and show us your lovely creations.. You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image but we love it if you do and as a thank you or project will get entered into the prize draw twice! That means you get two chances at winning that $20 coupon to spend in the Sweet Stamps store and let me tell you, you are going to be spoilt for choice!!! So much crafting goodies to chose from.. 
My card this week is again a Centre Stepper card.  This takes out all of the measuring time as all you have to do is run it through your die cutting machine and maybe go over the embossing lines to help you fold and its done.. 
I have used copics to colour with, I'm so pleased with the colours too!
  

The sentiments are ones I have in my stash as are the buttons and string.. 
Head on over to the challenge blog to check out the rest of the design teams gorgeous creations.. 












1 comment:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the image and great layout.xxx

Follow, Subscribe and Like