Tuesday 27 May 2014

No Designer Paper

Hello again and welcome to my little piece of heaven.  I design for a company in America called "Sweet Stamps" they made the most gorgeous stamps, die cuts, inks and embossing powders but this is not all they carry in the store if you have a few moments to space check out the store.
Today its challenge day and this week the challenge is "NO DESIGNER PAPER"  I must admit I was a little stuck on this challenge until I started my project and anything just seemed to fall into place. 

I started with the background with distress inks then inked over a stencil to get the butterflies then I inked up the script stamp and stamped through the stencil. I splashed water over the area to make the inks wick. Once dry I added perfect pearls. 


 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great technique! Your card is really pretty.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love how you made the stencil of the butterflies.

Follow, Subscribe and Like