Thursday 3 September 2015

Start of the School Year - Have a Heart

Hello everyone, hope we are all fine and well.  I have got to start updating my blog more often, there is always so much to do and so little time to complete it all. 
 Here in the UK it is the start of our new school year so we have lots of children starting the next journey in their learning. The first day is always the scariest.  I do think its worst for us Mum's. 

 I have a few things to show you today that I had posted on my Facebook page awhile ago, if anyone knows of an app that will post to all social media sites in one go please let me know. 

First thing I have to share with you guys are these pretty MDF hearts that I have been decorating and selling at craft fairs.  This one has one of the recipe cards from Lilli of the Valley.  Comes in a set of four (see those's ones later). 
I have used the mini tattered floral die set from Tim Holtz and the mover and shapers flowers too.  The flowers have been covered with glass glitter and adorned with pearls in the centre.  
Its finished off with a few wooden butterflies, raffia, string pearls and distressing.  
They can be hung on the wall too.   



Hope you enjoy I will be back later with lots more goodies to show you. 
I you like the look of this, you can find it on my Etsy Store

Enjoy the rest of the day, I off to work now after the long summer holidays. 
 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like